About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Thursday 6 December 2012

Babble

I think that everything happens for a reason, sometimes a problem seems so difficult that the belief in a blocked path controls your ability to change a negative struggle into a positive notion. I am very lucky that I have good friends, and when I get stuck, I try and imagine what they would say, and failing that, ask. Using your ability and your strengths to your advantage is something wonderful, you will never make a fortune dreaming and then falling short of your wishes. The best thing you can do is make use of the opportunities you have been gifted as these are the only gifts you will ever receive that are genuinely free. I have been told the only way to get any we're in life is 'it's not what you know, it's who you know' and to a great extent, the best things happen when your in the right place at the right time. An opportunity will only arrive with change and chance, a beautiful path is set ahead, but only with a positive outlook can you enjoy the journey.


"I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.
For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.
I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid."

-Jessie B. Rittenhouse






No comments:

Post a Comment