About Me

My photo
Welcome to my mad little world, full of colour and beautiful people

Archive

Monday 26 November 2012

Young Fashion Photographer of the Year Finalists 2012

So, it has been an exciting couple of weeks, I have found out that I am one of the ten finalists for the clothes show live 'young fashion photographer of the year award'. I was sent another E-mail last night with the other finalists names, so had a little Google, and without a doubt all the work I have seen is beautiful! They all have very strong work and it looks to be a seriously tough competiton! I am very proud to be contending against such clever people and flattered to have got this far! It is going to be a really lovely day, and to all the other finalists, well done on getting this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment